We like to keep it simple and uncomplicated…
- Minimum rental period 2 weeks for indoor units, 4 weeks for outdoor containers.
- 2 forms of ID to include either your passport or driving licence, or any other form of photographic proof and a utility bill dated within the last 3 months.
- A signed “Licence Agreement”
- Rental payments are taken calendar monthly by standing order.
- We can offer specialist self storage insurance from as little as £1.00 per week. Our insurance is not compulsory but if not taken a ‘disclaimer’ must be signed and total goods value declared.
- The first payment is by debit/credit card and includes the first months rental plus a refundable security deposit and insurance premium if that option is selected.
- When vacating your unit we require 7 days notice.
- Your security deposit is refunded provided the unit is left empty, undamaged and all rubbish is cleared and removed from site.
- We can sell you a lock suitable for your unit or you may provide your own.
- There are very few limitations on what you may store however there are some prohibited goods, particularly regarding our indoor units. In the interest of public health and safety you may not store any livestock, perishable, dangerous, highly inflammable, volatile, toxic, noxious or illegal goods. Our staff will be pleased to advise you.
- And finally we are here to help in any way we can to ensure your experience with us is a memorable one.